Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is intended to be accurate; however, some unit listings may not be entirely precise. All inventory is subject to availability and prior sale. Unit photos displayed are for illustration purposes and may not represent the exact vehicle available. Please consult the dealer for more details. Vehicles might be in transit or under production. Some images may include optional equipment. For precise features, options, and pricing, please contact RKJ Equipment sales associate. Certain images displayed are stock photos and may not depict specific unit. We are not liable for pricing or typographical errors.
GVF Orbit Lift Pruning Tower
Call or Submit Quote
for Pricing and Availability
Year: 2023 | Condition: New | Serial Number: 4028 | Product ID: 10130
Standard Features Include:
- Convenient flip-up hood on both sides for easy access.
- Kubota 3 cyl., Tier IV, Diesel engine.
- 4 mph travel speed.
- Tow tongue is carried on the pruning tower at all times and towing is simply accomplished with a flip of a switch.
- 25’ lift includes a standard hydraulic sliding axle making it easier for you to go quickly from working to transporting.
- Great torque, 55% grade ability.
- Two individual 31 – 15.50 – 15 wheel drives for greater maneuverability in any position.
- Operation controls located in the center of the platform for easy use by either hand.
- Single hand joystick for true proportional drive control in any direction.
- Pruner/Saw selector and emergency stop located next to joystick for one hand operation.
- 2-speed electric throttle control.
- Tool rack for pruner and saw with quick disconnects.
- Special pivoting wheel on the rear of the machine is the key to maneuverability.
- Large 15 gallon external fuel tank for increased operation time.
- Oil cooler comes standard.
- Rugged chassis design built for durability and stability.
- Heavy duty boom and leveling arm with only 3 hoses running to platform. Hoses are plumbed through steel tubing.
- The only fully fabricated boom on the market making it very rigid with less flex.
- Adjustable boom cradle.
- Easy Entry Operator’s platform features include:
- Large 19” door opening.
- Low entry step height.
- Safety latch on door.
- Safety harness hook.
- All controls located inside.
- Ergonomic work space.
- Fully enclosed platform with padding around the edges.
- Heating & cooling options.
- Ignition switch located in the operator’s platform.